Canto is committed to digital asset management software and services that solve customer challenges. Canto was founded in 1990 and was instrumental in establishing the DAM industry. Today, over 2,500 customers worldwide rely on Canto's flagship technology, Cumulus and the expertise of Canto Professional Services, to efficiently secure and repurpose digital assets. In 2014, Canto launched Flight, a cloud-based solution for basic digital asset management needs. Canto is based in San Francisco (USA), Berlin and Giessen (Germany) with a global partner network. Industry analysts recognize Canto as a top DAM vendor for customer satisfaction and price performance.
Canto boasts highly configurable on-premise or hosted digital asset management solutions that will improve your digital workflows. Use cloud digital asset management to organize, collaborate and share files from custom-branded portfolios without hardware or IT support, and deploy Canto in any environment to integrate with any platform.
Mashery helps customers launch their API programs quickly to get new products and services to market faster, and connect with business partners more easily to foster innovation and expand routes to market. They can also deliver successful API performance with integrated security, and ensure that analytics and a performance dashboard help users understand what works, what doesn’t, and how to determine what data sets will be valuable.
Key API Management features include:
* API registration, access and self-service provisioning
* Key issuance and credential management
* Usage throttling and limiting tied to key, user, method or group
* Intelligent caching of frequently used calls
* Business rules configuration based on filters, parameters, and methods
Insight to your business:
* API usage information provides call volumes, top method calls, and top user activity
* Developer activity tracks individual call volumes, error codes, and top methods
* System status reports measure uptime, track errors, and show cache activity
* Real-time insight to all activity and data export available for independent analysis