The cloud-based SaaS helps companies utilize DAM tools to create, manage, share, and analyze your digital assets. This includes creative tool integration, video management, web CMS integration, brand portals, lifecycle and rights management, asset archiving, and usage analytics that benefit every department in your company.
What users seem to like most about Media Collective is its advanced filtering and search options based on company metadata, the ease with which user permissions can be adjusted to control access to various assets, the speed of screen loads and downloads, and the stellar customer service that Widen provides.
Mashery helps customers launch their API programs quickly to get new products and services to market faster, and connect with business partners more easily to foster innovation and expand routes to market. They can also deliver successful API performance with integrated security, and ensure that analytics and a performance dashboard help users understand what works, what doesn’t, and how to determine what data sets will be valuable.
Key API Management features include:
* API registration, access and self-service provisioning
* Key issuance and credential management
* Usage throttling and limiting tied to key, user, method or group
* Intelligent caching of frequently used calls
* Business rules configuration based on filters, parameters, and methods
Insight to your business:
* API usage information provides call volumes, top method calls, and top user activity
* Developer activity tracks individual call volumes, error codes, and top methods
* System status reports measure uptime, track errors, and show cache activity
* Real-time insight to all activity and data export available for independent analysis